Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Books and Other Media

 I wrote a post and deleted it.  I'll probably republish it in a different form, soon.  

I'm still trying to work this new blog out.    Since I want to post something every day, or near to it, today I'll just link to my user profile which has a list of my past blogs.

I used to write mostly about homeschooling, but my youngest entered a charter middle school just around the time blogging was replaced by more fast moving social media.   I mostly dropped out of internet life.  

My blogs mostly about homeschooling and books (2005-2014)


My blogs mostly about books (2020-2026)

I see a motif. : )
If you look on the sidebar of all these blogs, there is a widget which letd you  find a random post from the archives.  I wish everyone's blog had a feature like that.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Method of Inquiry

Question 1 in Part 1 of the Summa Theologica is about the "nature and extent of Sacred Doctrine".   Aquinas wants to "place o...